250g whipped cream 250g cooking chocolate, melted 4 egg yolks 150ml milk 25g gelatin 25g sugar 1 cup cold water Chocolate sponge, cut into rounds.
1. Keep the whipped cream aside in fridge to cool.
2. Warm the milk in a pan, up to 50-60 degree Celsius and mix egg yolks and sugar together.
3. Add cold water into the gelatine and mix them together. Keep the gelatine aside.
4. Add warm milk into the egg yolk and sugar mixture and mix well.
5. Keep the mixture aside. Melt the gelatine mixture for 30 sec in a microwave.
6. Add the melted gelatine into the milk, egg yolk and sugar mixture and mix well.
7. Add the melted cooking chocolate into the mixture and mix well immediately or else the chocolate will stiffen in the mixture.
8. Add the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture in parts and fold the mixture together.
9. Use a whisk to smoothen the mixture if there are any lumps.
10. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag to fill it into the moulds.
11. Place the chocolate sponge on top of the mixture, and press it with gently with fingers.
12. Keep aside the chocolate bomb in the freezer for 4-5 hrs.
13. De-mould the chocolate bombs and serve cold.