Modaks are the most popular sweets served as prasad on Ganeshutsav. This Ganesh Chaturthi, Harsh Shodhan adds his interesting twist to the regular modaks and shows how to make delicious chocolate modaks at home.
1. Melt your chocolate and pour it into the modak moulds.
2. Drain the excess chocolate out of the moulds and keep them in the fridge to set.
3. Make a chocolate mousse by mixing the whipped cream and chocolate ganache.
4. Get the moulds out of the fridge and fill in the chocolate mousse.
5. Add melted chocolate on top, to seal the mousse into the moulds and keep it in the fridge to set.
6. Take them out of the fridge, de-mould and enjoy.