This article has been fact checked by our health experts. Summary Probiotic and fermented foods are like the unsung heroes of your plate, working behind the scenes to bring a whole new level of vitality to your life. Think of them as your health allies – these foods...
Crock pot BBQ chicken with quinoa recipe
Enjoy this flavorful crockpot BBQ chicken with quinoa! It’s a wholesome and easy meal that’s packed with protein and delicious BBQ flavors.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (choose a brand with no added sugars or make your own Paleo-friendly version)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- Optional toppings: sliced green onions, chopped cilantro