Summary of key points Ensuring a robust immune system is crucial for overall health, particularly for seniors who may be more vulnerable to illnesses. Our dietary habits may change as we age, often involving reduced food intake and variety. Therefore,...
Gingerbread truffles are a delightful holiday treat that combines gingerbread’s warm and spicy flavors with the creamy richness of truffles. Here’s a recipe to make these delicious gingerbread truffles!
- For the Gingerbread Filling:
- 2 cups gingerbread cookies (homemade or store-bought), finely crushed
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the Coating:
- 8 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Crushed gingerbread cookies or powdered sugar for dusting (optional)