Working from home has its perks, but staying active while doing so can be tough. When you're not leaving the house to get to the gym or even just taking a walk around the block, it's easy to let yourself go and become sedentary all day long. Even if you work in an...
Grilled Salmon with Mustard and Fresh Herbs
1.Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
2.In a bowl, mix all ingredients (except the salmon); stir well.
3.Spread the mixture over both sides of the salmon.
4.Cook on the grill for about 25 minutes.
5.Serve hot with lemon slices.
- Fresh juice from 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic mashed
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp fresh fennel finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil finely chopped
- 2 lb salmon
- 1 lemon sliced for garnish