Summary of key points Ensuring a robust immune system is crucial for overall health, particularly for seniors who may be more vulnerable to illnesses. Our dietary habits may change as we age, often involving reduced food intake and variety. Therefore,...
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Homemade cranberry sauce is a delightful accompaniment to many holiday meals, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. It’s surprisingly easy to make from scratch. Here’s a simple recipe!
- 12 ounces (about 3 cups) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Zest of 1 orange (optional)
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)