This article has been fact checked by our health experts. Summary Probiotic and fermented foods are like the unsung heroes of your plate, working behind the scenes to bring a whole new level of vitality to your life. Think of them as your health allies – these foods...
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
- 8 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 oz frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried sage
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except for the chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese).
Mix well and transfer to a baking dish.
Roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove from the oven and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Top with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.