Working from home has its perks, but staying active while doing so can be tough. When you're not leaving the house to get to the gym or even just taking a walk around the block, it's easy to let yourself go and become sedentary all day long. Even if you work in an...
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
- 8 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 oz frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried sage
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except for the chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese).
Mix well and transfer to a baking dish.
Roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove from the oven and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Top with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.