Summary of key points Ensuring a robust immune system is crucial for overall health, particularly for seniors who may be more vulnerable to illnesses. Our dietary habits may change as we age, often involving reduced food intake and variety. Therefore,...
Oven Baked Chili Eggs in Avocado
- 2 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 eggs from free-range chickens
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 hot red chili pepper finely sliced
- 1 green onion finely sliced (only green parts)
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Place your avocado on a cutting board, and slice all avocado and remove the pit.
Scoop out some of the flesh to make a hole for eggs.
Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet, and drizzle with little oil.
Carefully crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with chili pepper, green onion, and parmesan (if used).
Bake for about 15 minutes.