Working from home has its perks, but staying active while doing so can be tough. When you're not leaving the house to get to the gym or even just taking a walk around the block, it's easy to let yourself go and become sedentary all day long. Even if you work in an...
Oven Baked Chili Eggs in Avocado
- 2 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 eggs from free-range chickens
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 hot red chili pepper finely sliced
- 1 green onion finely sliced (only green parts)
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Place your avocado on a cutting board, and slice all avocado and remove the pit.
Scoop out some of the flesh to make a hole for eggs.
Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet, and drizzle with little oil.
Carefully crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with chili pepper, green onion, and parmesan (if used).
Bake for about 15 minutes.