Summary of key points When you decide to move house, a lot of people are going to tell you that you’re about to get very stressed indeed. They might even say that moving is ranked as one of the most stressful things anyone can do in their lives. And that’s going to...
Red Velvet Pancakes
Imagine a stack of fluffy, cocoa-infused pancakes with a hint of buttermilk tang, a dollop of cream cheese frosting, or a drizzle of maple syrup. Whether you’re looking to surprise your loved ones with a special morning treat or craving a festive breakfast, these Red Velvet Pancakes are guaranteed to add color and flavor to your breakfast table.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring (adjust to your desired color)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Cooking spray or additional butter for greasing the pan