This article has been fact checked by our health experts. Summary Probiotic and fermented foods are like the unsung heroes of your plate, working behind the scenes to bring a whole new level of vitality to your life. Think of them as your health allies – these foods...
Paleo broccoli salad with cashew cream
This Paleo broccoli salad with cashew cream dressing is packed with fresh flavors and nutritious ingredients. The creamy cashew dressing adds a delicious richness to the salad. Enjoy!
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds or walnuts (optional, for added crunch)
- Ingredients for the cashew cream dressing:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste