The Feng Shui bracelet (also known as the Pixui bracelet) supposedly brings its owner wealth, abundance, and good fortune. But what is the meaning of Feng Shui and how does it work? And, is a Feng Shui bracelet all you need to become rich? That’s what we’re going to discover. Here is your guide on what Feng Shui is and the proper way to wear your Pixui bracelet.
What Does Feng Shui Mean?
Many people are familiar with the concept of Feng Shui in terms of decorating their home and arranging items to enhance the flow of energy (qi). “Feng” means wind in the Chinese language, and “Shui” means water. Ancient Chinese tradition associates wind and water with good health and balance in your life.
Feng Shui consists of five elements:
- Wood – signifies growth, vitality, and creativity
- Fire – signifies passion, energy, and transformation
- Metal – signifies logic, knowledge, and intelligence
- Water – signifies calm and wisdom
- Earth – signifies stability and being grounded
Just as you would decorate your home to attract the different elements of Feng Shui, wearing a Feng Shui bracelet brings that same energy flow to your body.
What is a Feng Shui Bracelet Made Of?
Feng shui bracelets come in different materials such as jade, amethyst, gold, citrine, and black obsidian. The one thing they all have in common is the Pixui, which is a mythical creature in Chinese tradition that resembles a winged lion. The Pixui symbolizes good fortune and wealth.
You can base your stone choice on what other elements you want to attract:
- Jade – good fortune, balance, harmony, creativity, protection
- Obsidian – wisdom, protection against harm and negative energy
- Amethyst – prosperity, wealth
- Citrine – prosperity, joy
Typically, most people wear a Black Obsidian Gold Feng Shui bracelet, especially career professionals, salespeople, and entrepreneurs.
How to Wear Your Feng Shui Bracelet
- Before wearing your Feng Shui bracelet, it needs to be cleansed of other peoples’ energy. Even if it’s brand new, it was touched by the person who made your bracelet, then again by the person who packaged and shipped it. There are several ways to cleanse your Feng Shui bracelet, but placing it in salt is most likely the easiest.
- The wearer should wear the bracelet on the left hand. According to the Chinese, the left hand attracts wealth, while the right hand gives it away.
- The head of the Pixui should be facing outwards toward your pinky finger.
- Touch your Pixui throughout the day.
- At the end of the day, be sure to take it off. Don’t place it in your bedroom or your jewelry box. Instead, put your bracelet in your living room, with the Pixui facing the main entrance of your home.
- Do not let anyone touch your Feng Shui bracelet because the crystals may absorb the other person’s energy, and the Pixui may switch loyalties. If someone does touch your Feng Shui bracelet, place it in running water. Then, cleanse it with salt before wearing it again.
Do Feng Shui Bracelets Work?
Many people claim that their Feng Shui bracelets have brought them success and wealth. There are other benefits as well.
As stated previously, using Feng Shui in interior design can enhance your home’s energy and attract good things. The Feng Shui bracelet works the same way on your body. Your bracelet can help realign your body’s energy and bring balance back into your life.
Another benefit of your Feng Shui bracelet is to help set your intentions and keep you focused. After you put on your bracelet in the morning, touch the Pixui and state your intention for the day. Throughout the day, touch your Pixui to keep you focused on your goal.
There is also the possibility that the Feng Shui bracelet works like the Law of Attraction. If you believe that the Pixui will bring you wealth, then you will receive wealth. Positive energy brings more positive energy.
So, what do you think? Do you believe wearing a Feng Shui bracelet will bring you wealth and good fortune? Or, do you just consider it another piece of jewelry that will look great with some of your outfits? Let us know.